Do you like the traditional arch-style look of a faucet? Would you like to have the option of a matte black finish of your kitchen? Coming with three high-quality finishes and providing a sleek aesthetic for your kitchen thanks to the traditional fluid lines, the Kohler Simplice faucet might look ordinary at first, but it ensures much versatility and good performance once it is installed and used.
KOHLER K-596-VS Simplice Review
The Kohler Simplice’s Features
The main feature of this faucet is the easiness of its installation that you will get. It is the ideal faucet for a new installation since it needs only one hole for operating, diminishing the clutter that the installation of multiple units may require. Thanks to the clutter kept off of the sink, it lets you have everything handy in one easy-to-reach place, and thus lets you get your work done fast.
Besides this feature, there are a lot of others that are also worth your consideration:
- the spray head of this pull-down design comes with a stopping feature additionally to the included two different sprays for you to utilize;
- the faucet incorporates the MasterClean technology that helps to make caring for the faucet an easy and quick task;
- the high arch style of this faucet is supplemented with a rotation of 360 degrees so that you can achieve any task that you need to complete.
Since it weighs 6.1 pounds, yet is made from stainless steel, this model of the Kohler Simplice provides a high-quality faucet. Considering the lifetime limited warranty, you will get an amazing experience with your investment being completely protected.
The Kohler Simplice’s Advantages
The main advantage of this appliance is the fact that the counterweight can easily be adjusted and is on the hose for fitting your needs. Most customers will enjoy the 30-inch hose, but it can be shortened basing on the amount of room that is available in the cabinet below.
You should also consider such advantages of this kitchen faucet as:
- the button is placed very handy on the spray head for you to switch between sprays or stop the flow of water fast and convenient;
- the supply lines and mounting equipment are easy enough for a DIY installation in case you want to save some extra cash;
- the valve functioning of this kitchen faucet is really built to last, even if it is used very frequently.
The only negative issue that has been seen with this faucet is that there can be leaking through the rubber gaskets sometimes, especially upon the primary installation and in colder environments. Before finishing the installation, make sure that the faucet has been at room temperatures minimum for 24 hours if it is your concern.
Overall, however, these small risks are surely worth the reward that the Kohler Simplice faucet provides. It is able to meet your needs effectively for a fair and competitive price.